AOD 2017 Event Proposals
AOD can host your event!
Questions or Concerns?
If you have any questions or concerns, please ask us. We will get back to you.
Event Application Information for AOD 2017
Event applications are now open! Please read the general information below.
In general, we will be looking for proposals for the following categories, in this rough order of priority:
- Events related to anime/manga, video games, anime, and related interests
- Performance events inspired by anime, video games, or fandom in general
- Career/skills development
- Other fandoms of interest to anime/manga/video game fans
- Fandom community/lifestyle
From year to year, we may feature different themes or tracks, but you are always welcome to submit anything that fits the above categories.
Due to venue space limitations, we regret that we will not be able to accept or respond to all proposals.
What Information Will I Need To Provide?
To ensure that your event application is reviewed in the most timely manner possible, please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Real names of speakers/performers (We will publish stage names if provided and requested)
- A brief synopsis of your event
- Time slots desired (available times will be 10AM to 11PM Saturday, and 10AM to 4 PM Sunday)
- Your qualifications for hosting the event (if you ran the same event at a past AOD, just say "Same event- AOD (year)" and that will be sufficient.
- If you are a performer, link to a previous video performance
- Tech requirements, including type of input for projector (HDMI, VGA, etc)
- An image or picture related to your event (OPTIONAL)
Badge Policy for Speakers and Performers
Please note that badges are limited to the actual speakers or on stage performers.
Ready to Apply?
Questions or Comments?
Please do not hesitate to email us with any questions or concerns.